- 1 can biscuit dough
- 1 cup of Gino's Pizza Sauce
- 32 pepperoni
- 1 cup Gino's Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Open the can of biscuits and cute each biscuit into four. For each one into a small circle. Place on parchment paper.
- Using a spoon place one spoonful of sauce onto each piece of dough. Top with one pepperoni on each and top with parmesan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until edges of dough are a light golden brown. Remove and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
- Makes 32 dippers.