Ingredients (for 16 balls):
- Biscuit dough, 1 can
- Gino's Marinara Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp of butter, melted
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Shredded parmesan cheese, for topping
- Cut each biscuit in half. Press each half into a circle with your thumb.
- Place a small dollop of marinara sauce, 1 pepperoni, and 1 cube of mozzarella on each biscuit round.
- Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out.
- Lay the pizza bombs on a baking sheet lined with greased parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper, and italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Brush the butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with parmesan.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15-20 minutes or until biscuits have nicely browned.
- Once pizza bombs are cool enough to handle, serve immediately.