Ingredients - Salad
1 lb. brussels sprouts, ends and outer leaves trimmed
1 pear, thinly sliced
1 apple, chopped
2 tablespoons raisins, chopped
2 tablespoons pepitas
1/4 cup fresh cranberries
Lightly dress salad with Gino's Dressing of your choice.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Slice brussels sprouts thinly and place in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the sliced brussels sprouts and toss to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss together lightly.
- Season with additional salt & pepper to taste.